Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 167%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 313 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 134.166 DZD / GBP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 114% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 868,055 Dinar (£6,470) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 5,000 Ft (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 35,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 20,000 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 2 hours ago)