Cost of living comparison between Saint Peter Port, Guernsey and Algiers, Algeria
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 302 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 134.661 DZD / GBP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 103% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 794,548 Dinar (£5,900) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)