Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 116.608 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 41% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 571,105 Dinar (€4,898) in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €600 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abbotsford costs C$35 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 7,000KM (about 1 hour ago)