Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 784 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 136.120 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 39% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 502,327 Dinar (€3,690) in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 361,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$20,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lausanne costs CHF 1,041 (about 1 hour ago)