Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 381 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 117.550 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 29% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 505,736 Dinar (€4,302) in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £3,010 (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mombasa costs Shilling20 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 3,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 15,248 ฿ (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (38 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)