Cost of living in Saint-Denis, Reunion compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 258 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 117.970 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Denis (Reunion) is 97% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 769,463 Dinar (€6,523) in Saint-Denis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (39 minutes ago)