Cost of living in Sahiwal, Pakistan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 784 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.006 DZD / PKR *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sahiwal (Pakistan) is 20% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 368,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 294,835 Dinar (₨293,016) in Sahiwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $60 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bishkek costs 250 som (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)