Cost of living comparison between Sahiwal, Pakistan and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.051 DZD / PKR *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sahiwal (Pakistan) is 13% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 424,577 Dinar (₨404,076) in Sahiwal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,890 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durgapur costs ₨5,083 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £150 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 6.00TL (30 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Manila costs Php66 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belgrade costs 480 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)