Cost of living comparison between Sahiwal, Pakistan and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.051 DZD / PKR *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sahiwal (Pakistan) is 14% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 443,964 Dinar (₨422,542) in Sahiwal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $9 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monrovia costs 10,100 L$ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,240 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $900 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mississauga costs C$30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,247 (about 2 hours ago)