Cost of living in Sagamihara, Japan compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 697 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.060 DZD / JPY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sagamihara (Japan) is 74% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 554,660 Dinar (¥523,224) in Sagamihara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 319,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taichung City costs 6,000 NT$ (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aracaju costs R$ 150 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)