Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 380 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 77.637 DZD / LYD *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 21% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 471,897 Dinar (6,078 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gujranwala costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $610 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €19 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (about 2 hours ago)