Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 513 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 78.847 DZD / LYD *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 17% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 471,391 Dinar (5,979 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 404,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 500 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 100 NT$ (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨100 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montevideo costs $U6,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 549 Kč (22 minutes ago)