Cost of living in Saarbrücken, Germany compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 998 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 135.868 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saarbrücken (Germany) is 61% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 579,303 Dinar (€4,264) in Saarbrücken to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 360,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wuhan costs 元32 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kadoma costs $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 3 hours ago)