Cost of living in Rzeszów, Poland compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 924 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.465 DZD / PLN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rzeszów (Poland) is 7% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 335,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 311,117 Dinar (9,888 zł) in Rzeszów.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kadoma costs $3.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)