Cost of living in Rzeszów, Poland compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.869 DZD / PLN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rzeszów (Poland) is 18% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 308,741 Dinar (11,491 zł) in Rzeszów.
Recent Prices Added
- 500g of rice in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q50 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 6,000 ₫ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $10,578 (about 2 hours ago)