Cost of living in Rustenburg, South Africa compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 854 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.583 DZD / ZAR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rustenburg (South Africa) is 57% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 552,632 Dinar (R 64,387) in Rustenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 353,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burgas costs 35 лв (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $35 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campobasso costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)