Cost of living in Rovigo, Italy compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 669 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 140.887 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rovigo (Italy) is 40% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 433,726 Dinar (€3,079) in Rovigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 310,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mombasa costs Shilling450 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,935 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 2 hours ago)