Cost of living in Rovigo, Italy compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 666 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 134.658 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rovigo (Italy) is 41% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 473,271 Dinar (€3,515) in Rovigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 335,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Novosibirsk costs руб 36,999 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Podgorica costs €2.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,211 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zapopan costs Mex$ 85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)