Cost of living comparison between Rousse, Bulgaria and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 61.010 DZD / BGN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rousse (Bulgaria) is 23% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 287,229 Dinar (4,708 лв) in Rousse.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 2 hours ago)