Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.873 DZD / NZD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 35% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 504,753 Dinar (NZ$6,566) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $50 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,000,000,000,000,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)