Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 681 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 83.062 DZD / NZD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 51% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 516,465 Dinar (NZ$6,218) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 343,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Washington D.C. costs $3.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 2,000 ₨ (32 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Babylon, New York costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 60,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Irkutsk costs руб 17,254 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (about 4 hours ago)