Cost of living comparison between Rotorua, New Zealand and Algiers, Algeria
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 252 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 78.849 DZD / NZD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 33% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 538,855 Dinar (NZ$6,834) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)