Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 751 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.008 DZD / RUB
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 20% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 378,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 301,949 Dinar (руб 150,358) in Rostov-on-Don.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €7 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$100 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Córdoba costs ARS $600,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (38 minutes ago)