Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 773 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.947 DZD / RUB
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 19% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 354,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 286,972 Dinar (руб 147,413) in Rostov-on-Don.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $754 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Athens costs €4.60 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)