Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 914 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.842 DZD / RUB
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 23% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 347,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 267,760 Dinar (руб 145,365) in Rostov-on-Don.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trapani costs €407 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €1.40 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $0.13 (about 1 hour ago)