Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 462 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.738 DZD / RUB
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 28% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 271,150 Dinar (руб 156,044) in Rostov-on-Don.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 2 hours ago)