Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 515 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.890 DZD / RUB
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 11% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 347,774 Dinar (руб 184,031) in Rostov-on-Don.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santa Marta costs COL$2,200 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (32 minutes ago)