Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 671 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.848 DZD / RUB
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 24% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 407,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 307,893 Dinar (руб 166,594) in Rostov-on-Don.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €2,100 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨170 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 40 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.20 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php14,000 (30 minutes ago)