Cost of living in Rostock, Germany compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 118.306 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostock (Germany) is 51% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 612,998 Dinar (€5,181) in Rostock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (about 2 hours ago)