Cost of living in Rostock, Germany compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 116.608 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostock (Germany) is 56% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 584,331 Dinar (€5,011) in Rostock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €65 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,300,000 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (about 1 hour ago)