Cost of living in Rostock, Germany compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 653 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 128.846 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostock (Germany) is 51% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 634,240 Dinar (€4,922) in Rostock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 419,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Västerås costs 11 kr (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Daegu costs ₩16,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €800 (42 minutes ago)