Cost of living in Rome, Italy compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 148%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,628 prices entered by 204 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 118.756 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 74% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 708,879 Dinar (€5,969) in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 125,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)