Cost of living in Rohtak, India compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 735 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.719 DZD / INR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rohtak (India) is 10% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 326,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 293,831 Dinar (₨170,935) in Rohtak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$20 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)