Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 276%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 738 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 114.244 DZD / USD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 140% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 903,659 Dinar ($7,910) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 376,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $915 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kandy costs 50,825 ₨ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元35 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alicante costs €25,160 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)