Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 264%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 459 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 108.366 DZD / USD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 157% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,002,793 Dinar ($9,254) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $3,558 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kaunas costs €500 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U33 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 8,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)