Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 278%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 271 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 109.706 DZD / USD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 174% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,027,706 Dinar ($9,368) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boise, Idaho costs $300 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)