Cost of living comparison between Riyadh, Saudi Arabia and Algiers, Algeria
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,342 prices entered by 169 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 29.313 DZD / SAR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 23% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 500,588 Dinar (﷼ 17,077) in Riyadh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 60 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Agadir costs 65 Dirham (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €140 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beirut costs 36,000,000 L£ (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ilmenau costs €350 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Poznan costs 3,000 zł (35 minutes ago)