Cost of living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,365 prices entered by 192 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.390 DZD / SAR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 30% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 509,439 Dinar (﷼ 17,334) in Riyadh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)