Cost of living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,256 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.096 DZD / SAR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 30% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 488,251 Dinar (﷼ 16,781) in Riyadh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)