Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 698 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.636 DZD / ARS
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 16% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 350,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 293,932 Dinar (ARS $52,157) in Río Cuarto.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (about 1 hour ago)