Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 657 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.452 DZD / ARS
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 15% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 330,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 279,033 Dinar (ARS $43,249) in Río Cuarto.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stavanger costs kr 250 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £1,234,570 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belgrade costs 93,890 Дин. (26 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Yaoundé costs 1,800 Franc (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (40 minutes ago)