Cost of living comparison between Río Cuarto, Argentina and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.254 DZD / ARS
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 7% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 346,944 Dinar (ARS $47,825) in Río Cuarto.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rochester, New York costs $9 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,690 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)