Cost of living in Rimini, Italy vs Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 171%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 655 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 135.166 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rimini (Italy) is 61% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 449,269 Dinar (€3,324) in Rimini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 279,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in St. John's, NL costs C$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arcata, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)