Cost of living in Rijeka, Croatia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 412 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.490 DZD / HRK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rijeka (Croatia) is 12% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 421,482 Dinar (27,209 kn) in Rijeka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)