Cost of living comparison between Ridder, Kazakhstan and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.33243 DZD / KZT
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 30% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 285,562 Dinar (859,021 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)