Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34600 DZD / KZT
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 26% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 300,442 Dinar (868,334 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $91 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €1.32 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 1,500 ман (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)