Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 405 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.135 DZD / ZAR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 42% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 577,844 Dinar (R 71,034) in Richards Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lublin costs 7 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)