Cost of living in Riberalta, Bolivia compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.856 DZD / BOB
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riberalta (Bolivia) is 20% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 312,334 Dinar ($b19,698) in Riberalta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 1,250 ден (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Freetown costs 800 Leone (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Trondheim costs kr 93 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)