Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 552 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.439 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 41% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 572,380 Dinar (R$ 16,151) in Ribeirão Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 430 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in İzmir costs 21TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Giza costs E£ 50 (about 2 hours ago)