Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 424 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 118.315 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 44% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 539,407 Dinar (€4,559) in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Houston, Texas costs $30 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Detroit, Michigan costs $25 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (about 1 hour ago)