Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 435 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 120.809 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 45% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 451,883 Dinar (€3,740) in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guangzhou costs 元1,088 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr18,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $300 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)