Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 604 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 126.958 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 51% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 549,871 Dinar (€4,331) in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 365,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.72 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 407 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amritsar costs ₨500 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €30 (44 minutes ago)