Cost of living comparison between Rhodes, Greece and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 119.525 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 59% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 645,998 Dinar (€5,405) in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)