Cost of living comparison between Reykjavik, Iceland and Algiers, Algeria
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 585 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.968 DZD / ISK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 188% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,125,896 Dinar (1,163,569 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)