Cost of living in Resistencia, Argentina compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.998 DZD / ARS
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Resistencia (Argentina) is 130% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 863,529 Dinar (ARS $123,401) in Resistencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 100 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €15 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.20 (42 minutes ago)