Cost of living in Resistencia, Argentina compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.903 DZD / ARS
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Resistencia (Argentina) is 6% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 367,053 Dinar (ARS $53,175) in Resistencia.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $16 (40 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.27 (40 minutes ago)