Cost of living in Rennes, France compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 903 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 135.868 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rennes (France) is 53% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 561,254 Dinar (€4,131) in Rennes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 367,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (about 3 hours ago)