Cost of living in Regensburg, Germany compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 117.970 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Regensburg (Germany) is 71% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 640,125 Dinar (€5,426) in Regensburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (43 minutes ago)