Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire, United Kingdom compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 612 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 137.268 DZD / GBP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire (United Kingdom) is 102% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 820,826 Dinar (£5,980) in Reading, Berkshire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cayenne costs €1.50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kaunas costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)