Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire, United Kingdom compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 553 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 135.790 DZD / GBP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire (United Kingdom) is 104% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 796,700 Dinar (£5,867) in Reading, Berkshire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £301 (34 minutes ago)