Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 588 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.036 DZD / PKR *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 23% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 414,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 319,287 Dinar (₨308,175) in Rawalpindi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Corpus Christi, Texas costs $676 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jundiai costs R$ 900 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kandy costs 1.00 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Kota Kinabalu costs RM28 (about 2 hours ago)