Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.042 DZD / PKR *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 19% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 330,730 Dinar (₨317,330) in Rawalpindi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$80 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)