Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 804 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.030 DZD / PKR *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 8% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 386,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 356,784 Dinar (₨346,539) in Rawalpindi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 20,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tampa, Florida costs $0.66 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phnom Penh costs 25,000 Riels (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)