Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 147%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 609 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 125.502 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 80% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 758,831 Dinar (€6,046) in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 421,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Avarua, Cook Islands costs NZ$8 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €400 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in McAllen, Texas costs $1,728 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 20 (about 1 hour ago)