Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 143%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 392 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 116.762 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 85% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 695,414 Dinar (€5,956) in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €258 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 230,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nerima costs ¥1,800 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,222 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1.00 (about 2 hours ago)