Cost of living in Ratlam, India compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 687 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.722 DZD / INR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ratlam (India) is 35% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 320,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 208,251 Dinar (₨120,914) in Ratlam.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tampere costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €28 (about 1 hour ago)