Cost of living in Ratlam, India compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 256 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.613 DZD / INR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ratlam (India) is 45% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 216,435 Dinar (₨134,201) in Ratlam.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)