Cost of living in Ratlam, India compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 392 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.675 DZD / INR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ratlam (India) is 49% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 239,038 Dinar (₨142,669) in Ratlam.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chişinău costs 6,000 Leu (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $9 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨150 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 20 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (35 minutes ago)