Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 677 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.846 DZD / DKK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 20% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 428,320 Dinar (kr22,727) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 356,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30,000 (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nuremberg costs €15 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)