Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 394 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.000 DZD / DKK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 20% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 449,454 Dinar (kr28,092) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Petrolina costs R$ 7 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 99,000 Дин. (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €80 (42 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nice costs €0.08 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)