Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 677 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.977 DZD / DKK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 20% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 387,769 Dinar (kr21,570) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 323,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Podgorica costs €15,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of bread in Saint Helier costs £0.43 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Žilina costs €450 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨20,000 (40 minutes ago)