Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.854 DZD / DKK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 21% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 472,831 Dinar (kr29,823) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,220 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 48 zł (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)