Cost of living in Ranchi, India compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.645 DZD / INR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ranchi (India) is 30% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 285,461 Dinar (₨173,515) in Ranchi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (about 2 hours ago)