Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 811 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 29.229 DZD / RON
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is 13% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 311,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 272,028 Dinar (9,307 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (about 1 hour ago)