Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.227 DZD / RON
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is 19% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 303,371 Dinar (11,567 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamilton costs C$0.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €40 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,583 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $712 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)