Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 803 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.901 DZD / ILS
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 71% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 599,500 Dinar (18,793 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 351,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 3,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 135,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,450 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$430,000 (about 1 hour ago)