Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 423 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.755 DZD / ILS
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 89% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 737,309 Dinar (25,641 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)