Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 468 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.098 DZD / ILS
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 98% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 773,477 Dinar (25,698 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.70 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Parma costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)