Cost of living comparison between Ramallah, Palestinian Territory and Algiers, Algeria
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 443 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 28.547 DZD / ILS
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 84% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 717,160 Dinar (25,122 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $102 (3 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Ridder costs 246 KZT (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in León costs Mex$ 150 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sacramento, California costs $21,815 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.99 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)