Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 786 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.566 DZD / ILS
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 88% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 707,269 Dinar (21,718 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 377,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vancouver costs C$20 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)