Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 853 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 32.434 DZD / ILS
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 79% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 582,710 Dinar (17,966 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 326,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dijon costs €40 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,830 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 700 ₦ (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,692 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heraklion costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Columbia, South Carolina costs $2.76 (about 2 hours ago)