Cost of living in Rajshahi, Bangladesh compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.386 DZD / BDT
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajshahi (Bangladesh) is 6% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 365,714 Dinar (Taka 263,888) in Rajshahi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Birmingham costs £2.30 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)