Cost of living in Rajshahi, Bangladesh compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.382 DZD / BDT
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajshahi (Bangladesh) is 8% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 375,067 Dinar (Taka 271,447) in Rajshahi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Winnipeg costs C$24,470 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)