Cost of living comparison between Rajshahi, Bangladesh and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.406 DZD / BDT
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajshahi (Bangladesh) is 7% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 362,271 Dinar (Taka 257,688) in Rajshahi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (25 minutes ago)