Cost of living in Rajkot, India compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 930 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.753 DZD / INR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajkot (India) is 39% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 379,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 229,790 Dinar (₨131,102) in Rajkot.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$30 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $512 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,144 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 75,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jelgava costs €10 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $2.50 (39 minutes ago)