Cost of living in Rajkot, India compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 485 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.676 DZD / INR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajkot (India) is 37% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 195,778 Dinar (₨116,791) in Rajkot.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €3.69 (about 1 hour ago)