Cost of living in Rajkot, India compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 813 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.702 DZD / INR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajkot (India) is 40% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 232,188 Dinar (₨136,442) in Rajkot.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $9 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 100 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)