Cost of living in Rajahmundry, India compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.654 DZD / INR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajahmundry (India) is 20% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 300,176 Dinar (₨181,453) in Rajahmundry.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tuzla costs 1.40KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)