Cost of living in Rafah, Palestinian Territory compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 554 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 32.428 DZD / ILS
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is 6% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 352,918 Dinar (10,883 ₪) in Rafah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 333,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 750 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (42 minutes ago)