Cost of living comparison between Rafah, Palestinian Territory and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 28.575 DZD / ILS
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is 6% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 412,392 Dinar (14,432 ₪) in Rafah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$110 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Manila costs Php4,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,017 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥8,470,830,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 380 (about 1 hour ago)