Cost of living in Rafah, Palestinian Territory compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 384 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.701 DZD / ILS
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is 6% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 336,943 Dinar (10,975 ₪) in Rafah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 317,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Winnipeg costs C$0.84 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元13,800 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)