Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 687 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.528 DZD / PLN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 13% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 327,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 283,228 Dinar (8,448 zł) in Radom.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php65,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)