Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 785 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.375 DZD / PLN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 16% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 308,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 260,237 Dinar (8,294 zł) in Radom.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 68 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durham, North Carolina costs $2,338 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,700 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 420,000,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$96 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (about 2 hours ago)