Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 559 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.709 DZD / PLN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 18% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 362,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 295,579 Dinar (9,949 zł) in Radom.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $100 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Nashville, Tennessee costs $300 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,150 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨17,281 (about 1 hour ago)