Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 857 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.165 DZD / MAD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 9% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 363,446 Dinar (29,875 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 332,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in York costs £80 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norwich costs £0.03 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)