Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,084 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.290 DZD / MAD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 371,986 Dinar (30,267 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 361,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 130 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $50 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £4,300 (20 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Zapopan costs Mex$ 145 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)