Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 512 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.949 DZD / MAD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 8% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 420,131 Dinar (38,371 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500g of rice in Beijing costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)