Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 492 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.897 DZD / MAD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 7% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 402,856 Dinar (36,968 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)