Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,057 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.413 DZD / MAD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 371,550 Dinar (29,932 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 359,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €10 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (22 minutes ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Melekeok, Palau costs $3.10 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.52 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)