Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 501 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.913 DZD / MAD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 6% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 430,828 Dinar (39,480 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Greenville, South Carolina costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)