Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 477 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.006 DZD / MAD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 374,468 Dinar (34,023 Dirham) in Rabat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨8 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €14,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,505 (about 1 hour ago)