Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 899 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.323 DZD / MAD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 8% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 377,169 Dinar (30,606 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 349,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $325 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cagliari costs €1.09 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$364,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$15,248 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q35 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,279 (34 minutes ago)