Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 116.467 DZD / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,332 prices entered by 136 different people.
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 6% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 382,755 Dinar ($3,286) in Quito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 361,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bhatinda costs ₨600 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨300 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Berlin costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)