Cost of living in Quilmes, Argentina compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 877 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.735 DZD / ARS
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quilmes (Argentina) is 37% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 347,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 219,667 Dinar (ARS $46,389) in Quilmes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Astana costs 279,999 KZT (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php280 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,520 (about 1 hour ago)