Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 155%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 267 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.601 DZD / GTQ
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 25% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 488,250 Dinar (Q33,439) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Gold Coast costs AU$4.20 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oujda costs 150 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)