Cost of living comparison between Quetzaltenango, Guatemala and Algiers, Algeria
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 243 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 14.692 DZD / GTQ
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 27% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 517,949 Dinar (Q35,254) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨0.50 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Campinas costs R$ 1.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €60 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)