Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 148%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 287 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.845 DZD / GTQ
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 23% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 498,101 Dinar (Q33,553) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Richmond, Virginia costs $752 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walnut Creek, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$45 (about 1 hour ago)