Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 396 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.768 DZD / GTQ
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 17% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 375,759 Dinar (Q25,445) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 322,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stockholm costs 1.00 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,017 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $77 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (about 2 hours ago)