Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 667 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.956 DZD / PKR *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is 28% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 338,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 244,479 Dinar (₨255,764) in Quetta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$40 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 20,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Queretaro costs Mex$ 346,990 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Edinburgh costs £505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Araraquara costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)