Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 851 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.962 DZD / PKR *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is 29% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 364,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 258,195 Dinar (₨268,296) in Quetta.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £300 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sarajevo costs 8KM (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$6,450 (about 1 hour ago)