Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 639 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.038 DZD / PKR *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 362,650 Dinar (₨349,358) in Quetta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 357,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gujranwala costs ₨200 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Quetta costs ₨2,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (about 1 hour ago)