Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan vs Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 616 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.853 DZD / PKR *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is 33% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 288,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 191,675 Dinar (₨224,629) in Quetta.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Beaverton, Oregon costs $50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tekirdağ costs 22TL (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Colombo costs 35,000 ₨ (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in London, Ontario costs C$81 (about 3 hours ago)