Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 689 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.091 DZD / PKR *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is 23% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 361,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 276,880 Dinar (₨253,750) in Quetta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Skopje costs 350 ден (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Växjö costs 7,000 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,935 (35 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Taipei costs 4,200 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Port Harcourt costs 29,432 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)