Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.050 DZD / PKR *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 409,150 Dinar (₨389,576) in Quetta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 60 лв (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moradabad costs ₨2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (about 1 hour ago)